miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Ask for adviceabout a relationship

WRITING

Hi Ullastres!

We've been on holiday here in Catalunya for a week now and I've just met this guy, Eloi. He's absolutely beautiful, but I'm m not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on the beach yesterday and he invited me to whatch a film. Both of us were having a real laugh and then Eloi invited me to a capuchino with his friends. When we were there, he basically ignored me and started flirting with a American girl. But when I said goodbye, he walked to the taxi with me and neither of us could stop talking.

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll problably see him later, but I'm not sure whtat to do if he asks me out.
What do you reckon

Amadeu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario