lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Oral presentation

Hy my name is Amadeu, I'm 16 years old, and now I'm talking about one of the most and big important sportwear and footwear in the world.

Anyone have an idea of what is the name of this shop?
- yes, o right
- No, you're bad

Well the name of the stre is .... Foot looker

Do you know that?

Today I explain her history

Is a chain of clothes and sportive footwear
His central finds to New Yorkand has shops in made than twenty countries in the world.
During 10 years open shops for all United States
Is ot until the 1974 that open the first shop to California.

Is know because the dependients of the shop, dress of reference of the American League

In the end I'd liketo say that,... Foot Looker has become the shoe store of all young men of today. With the advent of Foot Looker other stores have declined sharply. Its variet and fashion today, Lokers food has become the ain attraction for teenagers.

If you are interested in this type of shoes, Girona has one shop.

Thanks, BYEEEEE!





- Did you use any resources?
Yes, a power point with images and the paper.


- Were the resources relevant and attractive?
Yes


BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT

- Did you look at your audience most of the time?

Yes I did.


- Did you read from your notes?

Yes, I did


- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?

Not any relevant one.


STRUCTURE

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance?

Yes,


- Did you use discourse markers to to make your ideas more clear?
(First, then, secondly,on the one hand, on the other hand,
finally..)

No


CONTENT

Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience?

Yes, I did.

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..?

Yes, I did.

was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original?

It wasn't very detailed.



LANGUAGE


- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order)

Yes I did.

- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary?
(synonyms, new words, expressions..)

Not so much.





- Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..)

Yes, I did

- Did you use fillers?(well, you know, for example, one second..)


Yes, I did


- Did you know how to pronounce all your words?


Not so much.


- Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher?

With the Google Traductor.


- Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time?

monotone ton all the time


Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?

I think that I speed with breacks sometimes



You are your teacher!
What mark did you get? I think that a 6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario