martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Dialogues

Passenger: What time does the enxt coach to Ipswich leave?
Assistant: Ipswich? Let's see. You can get one at 14.25.
Passenger: What time does it get in?
Assistant: That coach gets into Ipswich at 16.05.
Passenger: Do I have to change?
Assistant: No, it's direct. Do you want a single or return?
Passenger: A single, please.
Assistant: Have you got a Young Person's Coachcard?
Passenger: No, I haven't.
Assistant: Ok. That'll be 24.50€ then.





Receptionist: How can I help you?
Monique: I think I left jacket behind in the cinema last weekend. I was wondering if it's been handed in to lost property.
Receptionist: Where do you think you left it?
Monique: I'm not sure. Either on the back of my seat, or in the toilets.
Receptionist: What's it like?
Monique: It's blue and white.
Receptionist: Is there anything written on it?
Monique: Yes, there's a logo, It says 'D, M'
Receptionist: I'll go and check for you in lost property now.
...
Receptionist: You're in luck. Here it is!
Monique: Great! Thanks for your help



Guy: What are you listening to?
Shona: A rapper that I'm really into at the moment - Dizzee Rascal. I love his music.
Guy: I've never heard of him. Where's he from?
Shona: I think he's from London.
Guy: What sort of music is it?
Shona: It's mixture of rap and hip hop. The lyrics are really clever.
Guy: Have ou got any of his albums?
Shona: Yes, the latest one. I saw him on TV first, then I bought his album
Guy: Have you ever been to one of his gigs?
Shona: No, but I'd like to.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario